Friday 15 July 2011

Wisdom of the Week – Transparency



Lucian Eyers © 2008

This week’s newspapers saw rare pictures of Rupert Murdoch grinning from ear to ear. My initial thought was, you only smile when you know you’re in trouble – giving the impression there is nothing wrong.

 
The angels immediately reminded me that Mr. Murdoch is no different to the rest of us. If he is not fulfilling his soul purpose and working for the higher good, he will also be forced to change. Whether he fails or not will depend on him and not us.

Because the Universe expects transparency from us, it too is transparent, allowing us to receive answers to the many mysteries that have resulted in confusion for centuries.

While scientists scratch their heads as to the structure of the Universe for example, spirit has downloaded such information through clairvoyance to now share with us all.

I recently asked the Universe to show me a map of the cosmos. The angels asked me what I knew of it already. I said, 'I know there are twelve Universes.' They confirmed this and showed me a clock. They then asked me where I thought source (God) was? I quickly replied, ‘In the middle.’ I then said, ‘But the Universe expands does it not?’ They confirmed this and showed me an image, as we expand so does God.

Excited by this discovery, I thought I would ask where my planet of origin was. This is the place where we started our life’s lessons after leaving the Godhead. Many assume we have all begun on Earth, but this is not the case. Earth has been part of the evolution for some of us, again this is not the whole story.

I waited for two days and then the angels answered my question. I was sitting on a train when I noticed someone reading a newspaper article about a planet that had been discovered, which could support life. The planet was called ‘Gliese 581g’. I was mildly interested but as I continued to read, I was transformed into a state of wonder as I discovered this planet was in the Libra constellation. I am a Libran.

I was telling a friend about my remarkable discovery and he said, ‘I’m a Taurus, does this mean I have always been one?’ I asked the angels and they confirmed to me this was the case.
Because we are out of touch with our natural Earth, our lack of understanding extends to our Universe. Ancient civilisations would have understood the significance of our birth dates, which is why the zodiac calendar has evolved the way it has. We forget that everything has significance; therefore, an important event such as our birthday will have huge significance.

We should resist pointing the finger of blame at those who continue to disappoint us.
In the case of Mr. Murdoch, many said nothing through fear and for personal gain. Millions of others continued to support his industry through advertising and subscription. If we spend our time exposing others and making money from their misfortunes, then we will be exposed and others will benefit from our misfortune. However, if Mr. Murdoch shows a change of heart, the smile he showed this week could one day be genuine.
Again in the news this week, the worst drought in 60 years has affected 10 million people in the Horn of Africa and there are many who are starving and dying. This would be a good place for Mr. Murdoch to start his change of heart.
We are all of God. None of us can hide from Him and as such from ourselves.
My above is from a poem I wrote called, 'Grow,' and reminds us of our purpose on Earth. It is a personal favourite of a dear friend of mine. He said it was a strong reminder that we start off with good intentions, yet so often we forget.
The transparency of our failings should therefore be seen as a friend – keeping us focused on the higher path. If you would like to read this poem and others from, 'The Second Sparky Book of Hours,' you can purchase the eBook or hardback version via our website at:


‘Grow taken from ‘The Second Sparky Book of Hours,’ by Lucian Eyers © 2008
You can hear me reading this poem in the video below.







 


No comments:

Post a Comment