Friday 1 July 2011

Wisdom of the Week – Abundance

 
© Lucian Eyers 2008
 
I was forced this week to take a taxi to the station as our car broke down. After ringing six taxi companies the seventh answered and drove me to the station. I was interested to know what the Universe had in store for me and this was revealed in the conversation I had with the driver. I said to him, “Have you always been a taxi driver?” 
He said, “No I just fell into it after I was made redundant.” I suggested for a moment he should forget about money and I asked him what he would really like to do?
He replied, “I’ve always fancied being a grounds man at a golf course.” 
I told him that his dream job was not very difficult to achieve and asked had he ever approached a golf course, even for part-time work. He said, “I hate to admit it  – but no.” 
His reasons were based on a lack of confidence and apathy.
I explained that we could all have what we desire in life. Abundance comes from trusting that you can have this and visualising your dream. It involves acting as if it has already happened and is the principle behind the Universal Law of Manifestation.
Like anything we desire whether it is healing, a relationship or even money, we need to ask and be grateful for what we will receive.
It is important to always mention that your request should be for the higher good. If you want to add ceremony when asking, light a candle or go to a beautiful or quiet place – Angels and Unicorns love these things and it will help you to connect with them.
Make your wish clear and thank them afterwards. Shortly after this you will notice signs that change is occurring. You may see something in a newspaper or overhear a conversation that will plant a seed. Spirit is guiding you, so trust in this, but with discernment. Again – remember to ask that this will be for the higher good. If it is, then do not hold back but believe in yourself.
In last week’s blog I explained that everything is as it should be. There is a huge shift as the workplace is now attracting much anger, frustration and bullying. This week saw the revolt in Greece, one of many we have seen since the uprising in Egypt on the 25th January of this year. These uprisings were predicted by the spiritual community and are part of us being able to shake off the old 3rd dimensional ways of exploitation, greed and control and to move towards the 5th dimensional principles of fulfilment, freedom and taking responsibility for our own lives.
As the taxi arrived at the station, I told the driver unless he had an electric car and could generate his own electricity, he would not have a taxi service in the near future. The Universe will not allow us to destroy our planet with pollution and fossil fuels. Therefore, we will be forced to change from more natural disasters occurring.
As I walked to the platform I thanked the angels for the subject of this week’s blog and also thanked the taxi driver for what he had taught me. It is this – that both fear and apathy can hold us back from living our dreams. How many of us believe that paid work cannot be something we can enjoy? How many of us believe we will be without and never experience abundance? How many will suffer before we learn to finally believe in ourselves.
I crafted the poem 'Samuel Says' around something Samuel, my guardian angel once said to me. Abundance is not a state of wanting, but of knowing. To be like this we have to be a Master. To read this poem and others from 'The Sparky Book of Hours,' You can purchase an eBook or hardback version via our website at:

Samuel Says’ taken from ‘The Sparky Book of Hours,’ by Lucian Eyers © 2008
 






No comments:

Post a Comment