Friday 15 April 2011

Wisdom of the week – Unicorns

 Lucian Eyers © 2011
For many years I assumed unicorns were mythical characters in books, until one monumental day I discovered their divine energy for myself.
As I was writing this blog, I felt quite ashamed that I had once had these thoughts. My guardian angel Samuel told me to remove these feelings of guilt and to accept. He said this was necessary, in order to teach me patience with others, who have not yet discovered unicorns for themselves.

Saturday saw another Grand National horse race at Aintree watched by 600 million people – two horses died and a jockey is now in hospital in a coma. “On average, three horses a year are fatally injured over the three-day Aintree meeting.1.

The famous racehorse Desert Orchid who retired in December 1991 was valued so much by his owners, they refused to let him participate in this race. For forty horses to leap over some of highest fences in steeplechase racing is dangerous and irresponsible. Animal rights activists are now demanding this race be banned.

So how do we deal with the issue of using animals in sport?

My unicorn guide whose name is Orion, told me that horses were a gift to us and that it was wrong to race them until their limbs were fully mature and strong enough. He said, that all we need to do was be patient and act responsibly. A racehorse will be saddled as a two year old. They are raced at this age because they are very fast. The longer-term prospect for these horses however is not good. Many develop arthritis from racing too young, which so often leads to them being destroyed later.

Anyone who has worked with horses will confirm that once you have gained a horse's trust, it will be so eager to please – it will even die for you. That sort of responsibility is huge and if we abuse it, then that responsibility will be taken away from us.

As I mentioned last week unicorns are horses that have ascended in their own form. They are 7th, 8th and 9th dimensional beings of the angelic kingdom. Those of you who do not understand what dimensional means; in very simple terms, unicorns radiate at a higher frequency than we do, which is why we can not see them. Humans radiate at a 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensional level. It is hoped that many of us will reach a 5th dimensional frequency in this lifetime.

The reason for me deciding to write about unicorns was because of the power they have to bring purity to our planet. They have come in huge numbers to help us. However, just like angels, they cannot contravene the laws of the Universe. Therefore, if you wish for their help or guidance, you must ask them to come in. We have free choice and if we wish to suffer or see others doing so, then we can continue to experience this.

When a horse dies it will either come back as another horse or as I mentioned above, ascend as a unicorn. This will depend on if the horse is ready, just like our own ascension. When a horse reaches the colour white, it’s next life can be that of a unicorn. This is not because white is more superior to other colours, but because white encompasses all colours. Occasionally there are black unicorns.

So what happens to us when we die?

That depends very much on us and how we have lived our life. We are here to learn and if we are unable to master our life’s lessons before we die, then we will have the opportunity again in another life. When we have reached a state of ‘Oneness’, we can then ascend to a higher frequency. A state of ‘Oneness’ means being in control of your emotions and radiating pure love to everything and everyone. It is a place of serene calmness, feeling totally connected not only with the Earth but with the cosmos as well. Incidentally this includes treating all nature with honour.

So do we become angels?

No angels are highly developed spiritual beings of the angelic kingdom. Our role when we die is as it is in this life – to continue to grow. However if we wish we can become spirit guides to help others. As we develop as guides, so too does the level of responsibility we are given.

So how can unicorns help us?

A friend of mine told me this week that he had done what I suggested and asked for the name of his unicorn guide to be revealed to him. My friend said the name he was given was ‘Paloma’ which means dove. I told him this was definitely a feminine energy and he agreed. I suggested to him that he finds a quiet moment and close his eyes. Then to ask Paloma to step forward and imagine her horn of light pointing towards his third eye. The third eye is the chakra or sacred point between your eyes. I then said that once you have asked her a question, trust in the response you receive. The same can work for you.

Because of the purity and great wisdom of the unicorns, they can heal the deepest wounds. They will also help you to manifest your dreams, if indeed your goals are for the higher good of all.

In December of last year (2010), a very old horse that we had owned and loved for many years passed on. Her name was ‘Golden Florimel’, as she had a beautiful golden coat – we called her Flori.

A few weeks before Flori died, my spirit guides prompted me to take a photo of her late one evening. This I did and was astonished to discover there had been a large angel orb around her head. The orb was of Archangel Gabriel who was giving healing to her and bringing clarity to her confused state of mind. An orb is a disc of light which could be an angel, unicorn or other spiritual being. It is now possible to see these amazing energies due to digital photography.


My angel and spirit guides suggested I take this picture knowing this would be of comfort to my wife and myself.
In that week Flori became very confused and although she was lame on one leg, she started spinning around in circles. We tried but we could not stop her. The healing we had given her in the past did not work this time and we were desperate to know what to do.

I asked the unicorns for help and then I had a very strong feeling to go inside. Then I was told to look up where I saw my painting I had recently finished of a Pegasus, which is the picture above. A Pegasus is a unicorn with its heart centre open and I was reminded to open my heart.

I then walked back out into the yard and stood in front of Flori who was still spinning round in circles. I imagined great white wings on my back and as I invoked the white light of healing, I saw my heart centre open as it had never done before. A great surge of light flowed from my heart centre into our horse. Florimel finally stood still. We all have the power to heal when we open our hearts.

Florimel died two days later. We found her one morning lying in her stable unable to get up and we knew it was her time to go. We then made a decision, which was against our principles and asked the vet to put her to sleep. Our decision was from the same heart that now told us her life in this world had come to an end.

For those who wonder if we made the right decision regarding putting her to sleep, the answer is the same for any decision we make. If we were to put our horse down for money reasons or for convenience, for example, then we would accrue karmic debt. But if the act was done out of love, then we would not.
It is also the case that when we pass over, we will have the opportunity to see our Golden Florimel again.

 1. Mail Online 10th April 2011 ‘Aintree's darkest day: Critically ill jockey fights for life after BBC is accused of Grand National 'carnage coverup' over deaths of horses’


No comments:

Post a Comment